HAppy to hear that my brother purposely go back to visit grandfather.
But on the other hand,I worried about him,because he just back for one day and now on the way back to johor already.Wish him safe journey :D
Heard my sister said he wanted to overnight to take care of grandfather but grandmother not allowed because she said he din't get enough sleep and have to rush back Johor this evening. So,better to have sleep first as tomorrow he still need to go to work.
I din't expect he will go back because the journey is very long.
He did it.
As usual la,I know he very sayang grandfather.
I still remembered,last time grandfather accident and in ICU room, you cried too!
The scene still fresh in my mind where we waited for so long at emergency room for so long,worried about him.You somemore overnight at hospital accompany him~I still remembered it~ All of us worried too~
I din't back because busy and luckily it is not serious.
Im worried too ok!
I believe grandfather know my condition~
Anyhow, I happy you to hear that you purposely go back to visit him although u just back for one day.
I know it is tiring.Tomorrow still have to work.Pity you..Safe journey bro XD
See you during cny! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment