We decided to go 好友记 but 'someone' told me is 老友记!!!!
Not only one person,most of them said is 老友记,then okay lo.
Our fault.
Who knows when we reached, it is 好友记!!! I totally swt!!!! haha
As usual,after dinner, sure got cake de ma.If not,it is not birthday celebration liao!
We went to MCD to continue the celebration.
I know it was the simple celebration and very rush because we need to rush to hospital to see our friend.
So sorry about it.
I am happy when get to know both of them likey the cake so much!
I love it too.haha
See once,laugh once! really beh tahan with the design.haha.will make people laugh de.
Here is the cake.hehe
Credited to Edwin Cheah for designing the picture.Thanks!
Superwoman and Superman birthday! =P
The gangs' picture!
Once again,Happy Belated Birthday to Superwoman and Superman!
p/s First time celebrate birthday with them,izit the first and also the last?!



No comments:
Post a Comment