Yesterday's multimedia i also quite satisfied.At first quite beh syok coz lecturer wan the cd edy and yet our cd still blank!!she said those that still dunwan to pass up consider late!that i really beh syok lo..coz sypnosis ,cd cover ,front cd n inside the cd also blank.I really speechless.But luckily at last we manage to make cd cover,burn the cd,sypnosis and pass up.But don't knw is consider late or not lo...I knw last few days i very beh syok and angry and even scold them in fb,plurk and my blog..I cant control it coz too angry edy.It's my 'pi qi'..I also very 'gu zhi'..when im on fire,ppl around me gv me advise i wont listen de.i still will talk till the hell..haha..Actually,i din angry with she and him edy...but i dunwan to cooperate with them anymore leh.hope next sem wont hv that change.
Today 's techno presentation ....erm..for me,i think ok ... he ask so many question la..haha..luckily my CEO knw how to answer.. :)
Oh ya..not 4gtten my java's project too.I quite satisfied with it.My group develop a gam that is games riddle.What im happy with is after the presentation,Miss Chin said "GOOD JOB".I like it.*wink*.Thanx for them : Syafiq,Yin Lian,Nazrin,Zhi Zhi coz they are willing to do it n cooperate. to finish it .Thankyou...
Finally,i can hv enuf sleep liao ..yeah!!!!! but final is around the corner.Still hv to study la...So,study hard!!!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment