Friday, April 16, 2010

Can't help you

These few days my fren got problem.I duno how to 'an wei' him la...I keep ask him dun think too much but i knw it's wont work.What i can say is it's not ur fault..So,no nid blame urself.About the money,if your frens can help ,then it's ok.I know u won't talk to ur frens ...It's very hard to tell out.But it's a big amount lo...Sorry because cant help u anything...really feel sorry ...because when im sad and got 'xin shi',u will 'an wei' me and heerz me up.Thank you..But now u got problem,i duno how to cheerz u up.and i don't dare to ask u anything coz i knw u really annry and upset.So,better don't disturb u first.Plus final is coming.Hope this thing won't affect u in study.You hv to study hard o coz it's ur final year.Don't because of this thing,influence ur study .Good luck and all the best ya.

No comments: