Wednesday, April 7, 2010

OFFICIALLY!!!

IM OFFICIALLY HATE SOMEONE NOW!!!I don't hv this kind of feeling towards someone b4 this.but now,someone did it!Congratez to 'someone' and thank you to 'someone' that 'treat' me so good!

I hate 'someone' till i need to express my feeling thru crying coz only crying can make me feel better.So long i din't cry liao.feel better after crying.Last few weeks my fren juz told me,"I never c u cry since you came here"...this is because im happy so why shuld i cry,But today,i cried without their knowledge.I don't want they know it because they will worried bout me.plus , their impression towards me is im very strong..Many ppl think that im a confident and strong person because from my physical ma.haha.But im not.really!No one knw me well except me la~~~~

After crying and told the stories to two of my frens,i feel better now.Thank you to them. :)

No comments: