Wednesday, April 21, 2010

EMO-ing

Just now my grandfather called me.He asked "Are you coming back for my birthday?"..gosh...why he know??he still ask me "Izit your aunt sponsor u??"..i don't want to answer this question because later spread the news and 'someone' jealous then many problems come out...I hate this kind of situation la.because 'someone' has a very big mouth and like to talk about people's bad thing!shit her...I so respect her last time.But when i grow bigger and know things around me edy,i start to hate her..if only i hate her,is my problem,but now not only me,my siblings and cousins all hate her and her family...because of their attitudes..I don't want to tell my grandfather is because at first wanna gv him surprised.who knows now he know.I called back and ask my mother.She said she dint tell.so,i guess sure 'someone' know liao then spread it around.F*** her.I hate her so much.I know next week i back sure everyone ask me izit my aunt's sponsor me back.later sure 'someone' said something...SHIT SHIT sHIT!!!!hate her!!!

No comments: