It's 5.35am.I won't wake up so early if nothing to do.I woke up at 4.30am just to read JAVA..I still feel sleepy but haiz...my heart lou lou lyn la if i din;t force myself to wake up..feel like i know but also duno.(Crazy rite)??
Yesterday night study JAVA with meng leng and zhi zhi...Study till three of us talk about best friend.Yesterday only i know three of us don't believe this world hv best best friend.Because three of us got history and gone thru those so called best fren.We talk about our past.
For zhi zhi,best friend got but dun hv best best friend coz she been hurt before and now she treat everyone same.same goes to meng leng too.For me,i treat everyone as my friends.I won't seperate them to good friend,best friend and whtever .I do hv my own gang of friends and mix around but i treat them as same too.I won't tell my feelings out to them.Duno why i won't...Mayb i dun trust them???I know friends shuld trust each other .I do trust them but not the kind that i can tell out my feelings and secret.I willkeep it nia.I don't want them to know.This is wht i am.
No comments:
Post a Comment