Last few days really busy .This is first time i feel so busy on this sem.Because all deadline for assignment very near.Presentation too.erm....mayb bcoz my group keep delaying our work ba..hehe...
whatever it is,finally i finished CC assignment + presentation ,HE assignment and java assignment too.now still left techno final report + presentation ,multimedia presentation , and java presentation.I like HE assignment coz our group din't rush to finsih it.hehe.We finished it b4 CNY. *wink*.I also like HE lecturer so much.He really a good lecturer.I respect him so much.I dint praise any lecturer since i came here.This is the first time I found a lecturer that very responsible!Thankyou sir.
Okay,now bout multimedia.Yesterday really hv a big storming with group members.I and my roomate overnight and din't sleep for whole day just bcoz to finish what my group leader gv us.At first my laptop can't open the file that he sent.So,i ma told him.Then he asked solve it myself.He want to c those things tomoro afternoon.Don't cincai do!!i still rmb wht he told us,Okay,WE DO IT.We din't cincai do it but after we finished it,he still think that not nice.need to change something.Then we ma told him we penat2 do and u say change jiu change ah..just use that.then he like bo siok us n lazy to layan us.Then my roomate wrote something in fb.We don't knw why he saw it n knw it coz she din't add him and she locked her wall to freind only.Okay.fine.He also wrote something in fb after that.Said something like we hv to accept ppl's critics n so on.Well,now is not the problem.The problem is we whole night din't sleep juz bcoz to finsih up the work u gave us at the end u din appreciate it and still say like that.My roomate somemore sms him and apolosize.He still dare to say 'ur apologise is accepted'..WTF!!!(sorry to be rude .I seldom be that rude unless u really make me beh tahan!).you r a guy and u behave like that.SHIT la you.I really speechless!!!!!!DONT EVER ASK ME SAME GROUP WITH HIM ANYMORE.This is the first and the last.
Not only that,I also beh syok someone coz she wrote something at plurk.So,i ma wrote something in fb too.I knw that time I so 'chong dong' but i really very API at that moment.So,cant blame me to do that too.I don't knw why everytime we wrote something,she will think that we wrote bout her.Yesterday really lost my temper...
erm..this few days i quite emo lo.mayb coz of many assignments and din't sleep well...
Luckily now only left techno assignment + presentation ,java and multimedia presentation ...CF, jia you!!!!You can do it de.
Tomoro is java presentation.Good luck to me oo.. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment