Tuesday, April 27, 2010

HATE!!!

Just now after having my dinner,i decided to online a while then only continue study HE.Who knows unexpected thing happend.Shit la.If i know earlier,then i dun wan online.ruin my study mood.Im shocked when saw him add me in facebook.He just start to play coz dun hv mutual freinds with me plus only hv two freinds.So,i don't  how he find me in facebook.What i guess is maybe my uncle went back and 38 something with him then he also open one account.Shit la..I not yet accept or ignore him .I just left it there.I duno why he want to add me since we edy din't contact for so long.almost eight months.Why still want to add me in fb???i really cant understand!!!!!!

The moment i saw it,i really shocked!!and it's make me think of the past.Make me don't have mood to study.Now although i finished study edy ,but i can't rmb .Because while im studying,my mind keep think of the past and why he wan to add me??I edy try to forgt u but now u appear again!!Shit shit shit!!!!!! Or maybe i think too much?You just want to ad me as freind??i know add as freind is nothing de.But .............I don't want u to know my life...Plus i hurt u b4,why u still can act like nothing happen?

Tell the truth la.I really forgt u edy.This can be proven that i din't find u at all.Not like last time,i will find u if miss u.But now why u wanna appear again?I hate myself because tomoro is HE exam and i don't mood to study.I promised myself that i wana get good result in this paper.I dunwan Encik Nordin dissapointed.But all spoil!!!!!!because of U...

I hope tomoro i can answer those question well...Hopes tomoro luck is with me.... :)

No comments: