Wednesday will be my first paper which is TECHNOPRENEURSHIP sub.I don't have idea want to read what.He said he will recycle pass year question.See pass year question also don't know how to answer edy.I hope i can answer his question on wednesday.Wish me luck ya ! :)
Then thursday will be MULTIMEDIA paper.This one i din't worry much because she gave us tips which chapter will come out.Plus my friends that took this paper last sememter also said no need so worry.hehe..
Friday will be my BASIC MATH paper.I quite scared too because last few chapter she just touch and go.I scared she will come out question like form six.I forgot everything that i learnt when form six la.So,have to look back lo.haiz..quite many to cover up lo..
Next week only have two paper to go.Monday will be JAVA.This one also scared la because she changed it to 50% due to some reasons.haiz...My carry mark for this only 40%.I scared she will give us hard question during final.charm lo.Then wednesday will be HE.I like this subject very much because of the lecturer.He really a good lecturer that i ever met.I respect him so much.I hope i can score good result in this subject so that he won't
失望 because he put many effort towards us.He sick but still came and teach us.I really respect him very much!Sir,thank you very much!
After that i will fly back to my lovely hometown to celebrate my grandfather's birthday.At first i din't go back because of exam not yet end and too far.But my aunt keep asking me go back due to some reason.I hate some aunties that talk like that.I don't want they talk about my parents.So,I decide to go back.If i get to know your children din't go back celebrate,don't salahkan me to be rude and talk something about u all.Because i edy go back as you all wish.Oklah..I also got the feel wanna go back to celebrate gandfather's birthday because is his big day.I don't want to miss it.hehe.But is because u all de words make me go back becaue at first i just think only!
Back for few days then back again to Labuan just to sit for that stupid paper.CC.I hate this subject very much.
That ah pek din;t teach anything and ask us sit for exam.Plus din;t gv us tips.KANASAI LA.
That ah pek din;t teach anything and ask us sit for exam.Plus din;t gv us tips.KANASAI LA.
okla.till here la..Wish everyone good luck in final ya.Especially YOU!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment